What is the right roof for your commercial building?
Whether your building needs a sloped roof or a flat (or low sloped) roof , Ledegar installs all available systems. In order to properly recommend which type of roofing system suits your needs,
we ask you questions such as:
- How long do you plan on owning your building?
- What is the purpose of the building?
- How long do you need the roof to last?
- How often is your commercial roof accessed or walked on for maintenance of another area or cooling unit, for example?
- Are there any outside hazards or emissions?
- What considerations do we need to give toward energy conservation; for example, moisture and humidity issues?
- Is there a required energy saving "R-value?"
- What issues may present themselves if your building has a sloped roof?
- What environmental or "green" considerations should be given to the roof of your building?
Planning Ahead & Budgeting for your Commercial Roofing Project
Determining your commercial roofing system's life cycle costs:
Some types of commercial roofing may have lower initial costs, but to calculate the actual (or true long term) costs of a commercial roofing system you need to make sure they are measured over the roof's total life expectancy or cycle. The actual costs include maintenance and repair, energy savings, and tear-off and disposal costs related to repair or replacement. The return on an investment ("ROI") is an important criteria for many commercial building owners. Commercial roofing systems need to be economical, conserve energy, and provide you with an adequate return on your investment.
What You Need to Know to Get the Best Return on Your Roofing Investment!
We're not providing you just a roof! We are here to give you a roof customized to your specific needs. We also understand this is a 'business decision' where you need to get the most value for your money. It's important you understand the costs involved annually for the roofing project you choose. Many factors are taken into consideration when we recommend your roof. A series of questions is asked before we make a recommendation and help you determine the best system for your building.