Commercial Preventative Maintenance
Unexpected leaks can be very costly for your business, both with property damage and company shut downs. Regular inspections and maintenance can help avoid such costs.
Ledegar's experienced service crews are trained to look for various "problem" areas such as walk ways, architectural sheet metal, and any new or existing roof penetrations.
What to expect:
- Visual roof inspections (Flat or Sloped)
- Core samples and analysis
- Full report including drawings - reports and drawings may be provided for insurance companies, maintenance budgeting, or corporate assessment
- Moisture detection-saturated insulation is a major contributor to mold, deck deterioration, and loss of R-Value
- Asbestos testing
- Deficiency location with estimates of repair
- Infrared and R-value inspections to detect moisture in roofs, insulation, and ceilings as well as heat loss areas
- Priority scheduling
- Maximum life expectancy of your current roof
- Ease of budgeting for future re-roofing projects
Contact our office to learn more about signing up for your own commercial preventative maintenance plan.
Residential Preventative Maintenance
Did you know, that for every $1 you spend on your roof leak, there is an average of $12 dollars in interior damages waiting to happen if the roof fails? Ledegar Roofing prides itself in early detection methods that stops the problem before it starts. Trapped moisture due to leaks or condensation can lower your R-value and/or increase the potential for black mold. Our preventative roofing maintenance program takes all precautions to maximize the life of your roof and catch problems before they occur.
How often should your roof be inspected?
After your initial consultation, we will then schedule your inspection for follow up visits, once in the Spring and again in the Fall, to look for obvious deficiencies and possible problem areas. After a thorough analysis, our team provides you with an inspection report, photographs, and our recommendations for necessary upkeep.
How much does the Ledegar Preventative Maintenance Program cost?
The cost will depend on the size of your roof. After our experts determine the square footage of your roof, other key details of your roof's requirements, and composition, we can provide you with an accurate annual maintenance rate.
What to expect:
- Bi-annual inspections (roof, siding, gutters, soffit and fascia)
- 15% discount on all additional services needed*
- Priority scheduling for repairs and re-roofing projects
- Maximum life expectancy of your roof
- Comfort in the ability to budget for the future and avoid unexpected expenses
*Other maintenance services offered include:
- Gutter cleaning
- Ventilation inspection/cleaning
- Insulation calculations and installation
- Rooftop snow removal
- Infrared scans for heat loss detection
- Chimney cleaning/inspections
- Chimney tuck pointing: repair and rebuilding
Call for more details and to schedule your first inspection.